Invisalign at Richmond and Abbotsford
Nothing beats an honest and sincere smile. Throughout your day to day life an enhanced smile can give you more confidence and enable you to feel happier as well as making a good impression at the same time.
If you are after that smile , then Invisalign braces are the treatment for you. Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses a series of removable aligners to straighten your teeth. These aligners are made from a clear, plastic material which makes them virtually invisible to others around you. Invisalign braces are the optimum way to change your smile without affecting your lifestyle.
Invisalign can help you achieve the smile you have always wanted. It is….
Invisible – No one can tell you are straightening your teeth. Smile more during treatment and after
Removable – You can eat and drink whatever you like whilst undergoing treatment and brush/floss as normal
Comfortable – It is metal free and unobtrusive
TREATMENT WITH INVISALIGN
- Average treatment time is 12-18 months
- You wear the aligners all day and night, except when eating
- The end result is computer modeled before you start so you know exactly what you are getting
- Your teeth remain much cleaner than wearing traditional metal braces
BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN
- You can eat and drink normally
- They are more comfortable than traditional braces
- Much more discrete, as there are no brackets or attachments
- A perfect teeth straightening solution for all ages
- Minimal effect on speech
- Gentle stages of manipulation adapted to suit your lifestyle
TOP FIVE INVISALIGN TIPS
To get the most of your Invisalign treatment, we recommend the following tips:
- Change your Invisalign Aligners every two weeks if you are wearing them full time
- After eating, put your aligners back in straightaway
- You only need to brush your teeth twice a day, not after every meal
- Keep all of your aligners, even after you have finished wearing them
- Enjoy your treatment – It’s the best way to have a great smile!